Services and applications for professionals Services



A Notice of Sale or Transfer of Land form, commonly known as NOS or eNOS, needs to be completed and supplied to NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) for any Torrens title property transaction which changes ownership details on a land title. 
Only a paper NOS form can be lodged for changes to Old System land ownership. NSW LRS cannot register changes to details of ownership of land or a strata or community title unit unless a completed NOS or eNOS is available when other title documents are lodged for registration.
Use the eNOS service to create your Notice of Sale online. The eNOS form will prompt you on how to complete the required fields.



New South Wales Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) online application to view historical maps, plans, titles and indexes has changed its name to the Historical Land Records Viewer (HLRV).

My Invoice

Pay an invoice you have.

My Invoice2

Pay an invoice you have.