|Purpose of the Notice of Sale information.|
|The submitted information will be connected to the appropriate Torrens Title dealing affecting the ownership details of land or a strata or
community title unit when that dealing is lodged for registration at NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS). Submission of this information within 30 days of a
notifiable event and its connection to the relevant dealing or instrument will satisfy the following legislative provisions:
- Local Government Act, 1993: section 604
- Valuation of Land Act, 1916: section 71
- Local Land Services Regulation, 2014: clause 24
- Conveyancing Act, 1919: section 184E
- Real Property Act, 1900
Purpose for which the supply of Notice of Sale information may not be used.
In the above cases, the new owner's details must be advised directly to the prescribed authorities on the prescribed form.
- Transfers of Crown holdings under the Crown Lands Act 1989 (eg, permissive occupancies, road closures) or of any rateable lands which are not
registered at NSW LRS.
- Occupation (as distinct from ownership) of land rateable by Local Land Services.
- To change ownership of a Water Access Licence (WAL) holder.